“Your success is our primary focus”
We provide exceptional opportunities for people with commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment.
Our values are the foundation of our business and our culture. They are shared by all employees and will not be compromised.
- Judgement – you make wise decisions despite ambiguity; you identify root causes,and get beyond treating symptoms; You think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do ; You smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improved later.
- Communication – You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand; You are concise and articulate in speech and writing; You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you; You maintain calm poise in stressful situations.
- Impact – You accomplish amazing amounts of important work; You demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues can rely upon you; You focus on great results rather than on process; You exhibit bias-to-action, and avoid analysis-paralysis.
- Curiosity – You learn rapidly and eagerly; You seek to understand our strategy, market, subscribers,and suppliers; You are broadly knowledgeable about business, technology and entertainment; You contribute effectively outside of your speciality.
- Innovation- You re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems; You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches; You create new ideas that prove useful; You keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify.
- Courage – You say what you think even if it is controversial; You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing; You take smart risks; You question actions inconsistent with our values.
- Passion – You inspire others with your thirst for excellence; You care intensely about Netflix’ success; You celebrate wins; You are tenacious.
- Honesty – You are known for candour and directness; You are non-political when you disagree with others; You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face; You are quick to admit mistakes.
- Selflessness – You seek what is best for Netflix, rather than best for yourself or your group; You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You make time to help colleagues; You share information openly and protectively.